Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday's Best


Being new to Atlanta and all my family and I decided to go church shopping if you will. We ended up at North Metro Church (NMC), which was actually so much fun. The pastor was so funny and he had props and jokes here and there, I was really into the whole sermon. 

After church we decided to go to Olive Garden for some lunch, so here are some random pictures from the day

P.S. I wasn't able to get any pictures of my outfit (my siblings suck) nor Hannah because she can't be normal for the camera or for any one for that matter.

-Zoe


My new jacket that I thrifted yesterday


A cool oil spill on some tires (holographic is in on everything lol)


The best picture I could get on my outfit without the help of my siblings 



The most refreshing Ice Tea 


Papa thinking he's cool


Caught my mom s(l)ippin'


The brother


Raspberry Passion Fruit Tea


Some weird-named soup


Seafood Alfredo

No comments:

Post a Comment