Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Pearl Sunglasses


So yesterday I stopped by a craft store called Micheal's and decided to just look around and see if there was anything cool that I could use to make some funky DIYs. To my dismay they didn't have many gems for clothing and so I settled on buying some faux pearls thinking I'd use them on a collar or something. I ended up putting them on my new glasses I got from H&M and thought I'd share them with you. 

You need:

Nº1: Faux Pearls, as I said I got them from Micheal's but I'm sure you can find them in any craft store. I advise you buy ones that are already sticky at the back, because if you use glue it'll get messy 

Nº2: A pair of sunglasses, mine are from H&M. I got them for 13 dollars 

Nº3: Your hands, this is the most important tool.

Directions:

All you need to do is place the pearls where you want them and press down hard to make sure it sticks. Make sure they are evenly spaced on both sides so you won't look like you're wearing mirror lights from the backstage of a strip club

If you end up doing this DIY feel free to email us your results !! audifferenz@gmail.com

-Zoe




No comments:

Post a Comment