Friday, December 28, 2012

MIA

I know my sister and I have been MIA for the past 2 weeks for one reason or the other, mine being pure laziness.. I'm sorry for my absence but Toyin is coming to Lagos on Tuesday so I'm sure our blog will be lively as soon as she comes. This 'holiday' has been a busy one indeed. I recently interned for MMR (Music Meets Runway), that was a really fun experience, there were many familiar faces. I got to work alongside many of those that interned for MTN Fashion Week as well so that was good. There was less work to be done on my part which kind of sucked because I like having my hands full, but nevertheless it was another work experience.

Christmas was just like any other day, opened presents (pouch and some make up), said my thank yous and slipped into the normal regime If anything, it was more boring than most days but whatever.. New Years is coming up and at least my sister will be back by then. I'm really looking forward to relaxing after Koko Concert and Chris Brown Concert.. living in Lagos is tough.

that is all for now, hope you guys are having a great time, make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment