Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion


I'm starting to  loveee fashion. I mean, last year it was just kind of like, oh yeah, that's cute, ohh i like those shoes, or wow, i can see myself wearing that. Now i'm kind of like, wow, I wonder where she got those from, i'll make sure to look those up when i get home, or for instance when I saw a lean girl on the road walking to 7 eleven wearing platform sandals. That's the first time I showed any interest in them, I was like, MOM, did you see those shoes !! I need them!! so when I got home, I went straight on etsy and found some amazing pairs of platform sandals similar to hers, but in the end, I wasn't able to get any. But I guess you get the idea. Back home I don't have the opportunity to shop like I do in the States, so i shop as much as I can when I'm here in Maryland. Back home i kind of just tell my dad to bring back some fashion magazines when he travels and write down names of designers, models, collections, websites, and what not. My notebook is filled with writing and a lot of photographers etc. I'm not sure as to what much I can do with my new found love for fashion, I can't be a model, I'm not tall nor the ideal weight, and I have no sense of direction when it comes to posing. I can't be a photographer, it's bad enough so many people think they are, but i'll let them be dreamers. I mean I like to take pictures, but just for fun, nothing that I can see myself doing in the future. Im considering working with magazines in one form or another, whether it being an editor, or a publisher, but i think if anything, that's the most realistic connection I think i'll have to fashion.

-zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment