Saturday, August 10, 2013

Renaissance Girls

This post is long overdue, and for that I apologize. These photos were actually taken a week ago when we went thrift shopping. This is the renaissance of OOTD posts because I know it's been a while since we've put some up.

The honest reason for the title is because I wanted an excuse to use the word 'Renaissance' lol. Also to encourage you readers to check out Oh Land's 'Renaissance Girls' music video. I love her look and the vibe you get from her music, so check it out!

p.s. excuse my edges

Happy Sunday guys
Zoe  xo 
















Zoe:
Blouse: Gift
Denim Shorts: Macy's
Sandals: H&M
Sunglasses: Thrifted
Jewelry: Boutique

Toyin:
Dress: Thrifted
Hat: H&M
Watch: Ebay
Jewelry: Forever 21
Sunglasses: H&M
Bag: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment