Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Overdue Return


I wish I had a super tragic reason for not blogging but unfortunately not. The month of May brought on a slew of exams and I only had one week after that to take a breath and properly hibernate before summer school started, so I apologize for my absence.

One of the classes I'm taking this month is photography & since I want to get into the fashion industry  I thought it would be a good idea to be a sort of Jack of all trades, or in my case, Jane. I've had my camera for over 2 years and I'm only just now learning how to properly use the little guy so its safe to say when this is over I'll be the pretty damn good. I've been living with my grandma in her cozy little elderly neighbourhood (Literally, its a neighbourhood exclusively for old people so shhh!) so I have to practically travel to get good shots. Lord knows I've probably spent over $50 for train/bus money. I even visited my last campus to take a few; turns out the crap hole is actually useful for something.

I'll be posting a lot of the pictures on here so you guys can see what I'm up to in class.. it'll be a good way to get back into the swing of blogging. But I really have to thank my sister for running a tight ship.

In no particular order, you'll see some abstract, motion, landscape and some depth of field shots (blurred background, sharp foreground and vice versa) after the jump. Hope you like :)

-Toyin














No comments:

Post a Comment