Monday, April 15, 2013

YAYER


My style is always evolving, I never have a set look.. one day I'm dressed up as a grunge freak the next day I'm dressed up as a Beatles groupie.. I love it. My style knows no home. Living in Nigeria I don't have access to the best of the best (Yayer, Nasty Gal, Forever 21 and so on) and I'm forced to dig out fabrics and get my tailor to make me an outfit. I am constantly resorted to online window shopping (this is very similar to going shopping with my mom at the mall).

I decided to go check out my good friend, YAYER's facebook, twitter, instagram.. any social platform you can think of. I absolutely love the store! It has such a mixture of different looks that fits me perfectly (though my wallet and the store aren't that good of friends) and so I thought to introduce you faithful readers to the store and make you fall endlessly in love like I did years ago.

Click to see more photos

-Zoe























No comments:

Post a Comment