Sunday, January 25, 2015

Prom? I'm Good


If I've learned anything about myself since moving here, it is that I am not much of a party person. I'm not big on minuscule events like homecoming and Sadies Hawkins. Obviously, prom is another story, but even so... I'm not keen on attending that either. This is my junior year in high school, and I've already set my mind on skipping this year's and attending the one next year (BECAUSE SENIOR).

I'm not going: 1. Because I don't see myself having a date, 2. I don't see myself saying yes to any guy I know, 3. Because the last couple of proms have been lame, and that is a lot of money to be wasting on washed out songs and glamorous dresses. This does not mean I don't indulge in hopeless dreaming of the perfect prom dress. I personally am not fond of the typical shape and cuts people have been sporting over the years... I prefer something more along the lines of Valentino. Below are some photos of Valentino dresses I would HAPPILY sport for prom next year!

-Zoe

Pre Fall 15:








SS15:





No comments:

Post a Comment