Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall?



As you guys know I lived in Lagos for the past 11 years and so 'fall' hasn't been in my vocabulary for quite some time now. I've never actually needed to think about keeping warm without looking like a human version of a bundle of yarn because it was either raining or extremely sunny in Lagos (oh how I miss you African Sun!). Now I've been put to the test and I think I've been doing pretty well if I say so myself. I've been putting on layer after layer after layer because this 60º weather feels more like -8º to me.

Anyways I've put together a fall ensemble that I'm going to go looking for in the halls of malls as Black Friday approaches (this is gonna be my first Black Friday!).

p.s. I've made a new polyvore so check that out and follow follow follow

-Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment