Monday, April 29, 2013

The Amazing and The Heartbreaking



Whenever there is a new trend you hear people saying things like "Can't go wrong", "Here to stay" etc.,  and I sit there looking at the person and think.. you reaallyy underestimate the people of this day and age. Trends can SURELY go wrong when there is a burst of creativity (which I am no stranger to).

So, in the car on the way to school I saw a woman on the streets still sporting the color blocking trend which I can't say I was a big fan of. You can easily be transformed to look like a clown which is exactly why I shy away from it. Anyways this lady was parading down the streets feeling fly and I was just staring at her like, are you serious? So of course this post is dedicated to the amazing and the heartbreaking.

-Zoe

I'll let you be the judge. Click to see photos ! 







sorry Kim !


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so gorgeous! All these colors are so pretty.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete