Monday, April 1, 2013

"Kindness is a language which the deaf
 can hear and the blind can see."

Mark Twain


I've been anticipating today's weather for a whole week. At a nice 60 degrees today can we finally welcome Spring to the east coast? I hope so, but my hope for this is shaky. It was just a week and a half ago we had tons of snow, even though I got the day off school I wasn't all that happy about the turn of (weather) events. 
I love the olive green color of this coat/blazer, it's a very "springy" warm color.  So in optimism for the approaching sunshine I went for a "lighter" look by going for a pleated cream tank top and navy blue pants. Adding some liveliness to the outfit I wrapped my hair in a printed scarf (something you will see me do a lot). I kinda felt like a 90s high school principal in the coat and like I should have been cautioning students from speeding down dusty hallways while I sip my black coffee. Funny thing is that one of my biggest pet peeves are slow walkers so in fact I'd be yelling "move it or lose it buddy" haha. But honestly though this weather was so nice I can't penalize anyone for strolling around and enjoying it.
 -Toyin



Click below to see more









No comments:

Post a Comment