Monday, April 1, 2013

"Kindness is a language which the deaf
 can hear and the blind can see."

Mark Twain


I've been anticipating today's weather for a whole week. At a cool 60 degrees today can we finally welcome Spring to the east coast?! I certainly hope so, but my hope for this is shaky since just a week and a half ago we had tons of snow that (successfully) closed colleges for a few days. 

I love the olive green color of this coat/blazer. The undertone has a certain coolness that reminds me of new, budding grass that is anxious for the sun to gift it with warmth. Adding some liveliness to the outfit I wrapped my hair in a printed scarf; something you will see me do a lot more once I'm capable of doing it in under 30min. As I am currently sipping on a hot cup of black coffee, I feel a certain high school principal vibe about this outfit. I've never seen a principal dress like this, but maybe this thought is stemming from my binge-watching session of Fresh Prince. I feel like I should be cautioning students from speeding down dusty hallways and saving people from the unnecessary evil of slow walkers. Oh, how I long to save the world from slow walkers and drivers. On the other hand, today's weather was so nice I really can't penalize anyone for strolling around and truly enjoying it. This principal if off-duty today folks.
 -Toyin



Click below to see more









No comments:

Post a Comment