Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rouge for EVERYONE




I recently stumbled across beautyeditor, and although I am far from the cosmetics type I have been lured and can't seem to snap out of it. I've been browsing the website for a couple hours and I'm loving it. I came across a post regarding London Fashion Week (FW '13) and their typical 'English Rose' complexion look, and how tired Michelle was of it (and frankly, who isn't?). The designers may have thought their models were going to leave the runway with their amazing lipstick sub rosa, but Michelle was able to scout out the brand AND the colour to match. 


Antonio Berardi (Ladylike Blue-red)

   



Felder Felder (Grunge-girl Tomato Red)






Check out beautyeditor to find out the brands ! 

Revlon, I'm ready for you! 

- Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment