Sunday, March 17, 2013

Californiacatin

As a child my family and I would travel to loads of places during the holidays; from Venice, South Africa to Dubai we were always on the move. Growing up here in Lagos definitely opens doors to travelling the world and experiencing the different cultures, but among all these plane rides we never scoped out our home (home being both the US and Africa). I have been to both Dubai and Ghana in Africa and a couple of states in the US but we never ventured like we did Venice or London.

After going through millions of magazines, articles and photos of my friend's in California I've decided to make something of this yearning and create a post of what I would wear for both morning mayhem and late-night lunacy in the sunny state.




-Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment